Come on Follow our Family!

About Me

My photo
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
Hello, My name is Tracey. I am a wife, sister, daughter, and mother of three. I have taken photos of my children and family members for years. My love for photography became a passion when I received my first 35mm SLR from my wonderful husband for my 1st Mothers Day. Nothing captures a moment in time like a photograph. It is my desire to capture images that reflect life's moments as you remember it.

Thomas

Thomas
Thomas is our first born son. He loves to swim, ride bikes, skate board, and body board. He loves to read and does well in school. He was named after my Dad. He is known as "The Ladies Man" at school. Chicks dig him!

Tyler

Tyler
Tyler is our "smiley" second child. He is very loving and sweet. His tries to use his smile to keep him out of trouble. He enjoys riding his bike, making sand castles, skate boarding, and sports. His smiling face will win your heart.

Tanner

Tanner
Tanner is our baby of the family. He loves to play with his big brothers and will try (and most of the time succeed) to do everything that his big brothers do! He has the funniest expressions. He is a good little fellow and a Mama's Boy.

Tracey & Frank

Photobucket
One Stop Boy Shop
Life with boys
parenting
Special Needs Blog
Blessed with Girls
5 Minutes for Special Needs

Bloggy Love

Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Monday

Well today was definitely a Monday! It started with a headache early this morning, then I over slept a bit and I was late for work. That doesn't happen a whole lot thank goodness! Grammy and Grandpa brought Tanner back this morning and picked Thomas up for his special night. The trend for the special night has been to visit the Krispy Kreme doughnut shop! The boys love to watch the doughnuts being made. I will be heading over to the in-laws tomorrow to help them get the last minute stuff all packed up. Frank's mom called me today and asked for some help. She sounded very stressed. I look forward to spending some time with her before she leaves. Everyone say a little prayer that we get to Florida safely. We will leave on Friday morning. I will update as soon as I can.
Until next time.....

0 Shout Outs: