Heidi Marie author of Henry's Mommy tagged me with 6 Things About Me. I am not a very interesting person, but here it goes....
- I changed diapers for over 7 years! There are 19 months between each of my 3 boys. Thomas trained @ 2 years 3 months - Tyler trained 2 years even - & Tanner!! Oh My Gosh! He is still having the occasional accident. I "remind" him once a day to go "try". He would have no part of potty training! It was HORRIBLE! Big boy poo stinks! After he turned 4 I put little princess pull-ups on him - that seem to do the trick! You have to get "creative" every now and then!
- I went to beauty school! I attended the community college in my home town and learned how to cut, perm, color, and relax hair! I never even sat for the state board exam! I just got a job as an assistant manger of a shoe store. It was not a total waste of time though. My boys have never had their hair cut by anyone but me! And with 3 boys, that saves some cash!
- I iron just about EVERYTHING! I can't help it. I am not a "neat freak" really. Just clothes can not be wrinkled. I don't iron underwear or sheets, but just about everything else. If my kids or husband are going to wear it outside of my house - it gets ironed. Yes I even iron t-shirts and jeans (if they aren't pulled from the dryer immediately)! Weird - I know.
- I LOVE the beach! During the summer months we visit the outer banks quite often. Sometimes we camp & sometimes its just a day trip. I love to just sit back on my beach chair, drink a beer or two, and watch my boys body board. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore just relaxes me. I can't wait till summer!
- I am not a morning person. It takes a good 30 minutes before anyone should even think about talking to me. I can't help it. I have been that way my whole life. Once I have a cup of coffee and a shower. Then I am good to go!
- I have two little sisters. I am the oldest. There are 3 years between me and my "middle" sister Mandy and 10 years between me & my "baby" sister Stevie. My parents live close by in the neighboring town. It is weird how I came from a family of all girls and now my family consists of all boys. I can totally relate to how my dad may have felt - 0ut numbered!
- I love to take pictures! I have thousands of them. I have won several photo contests. I mostly shoot pics of my boys. I take my camera just about everywhere I go.
That is it 6 things about me. It is really hard to talk about yourself. I am going to tag my friend Bren @ 3 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. Y'all go check her blog out! It is too cute!