- So I did NOT heat water in the microwave in a ceramic mug then grab the mug and burn the crap out of my hand - no Not me. What idiot would grab a hot mug from the microwave??? So then turned around and mixed hot chocolate in that hot mug and picked it up (using a pot holder this time - doesn't take me long to learn) and sipped it an burned the crapolla out of my mouth! Nope NOT me!
- I did NOT change sheets on Tyler's bed @ 12:30 at night! - then again @ 6:30 am.
- I did NOT put my kids to bed early so I could play Batman Lego's on their DS. They really needed to get more rest that night!
- I did NOT eat like a PIG and blow my "new way of eating". Who can resist a good ole fashion double cheese burger from a greasy grill joint?
- I did NOT want to leave work early on Friday when Tyler's teacher called because he was sick. I NEVER want to leave work early - especially on a Friday. I really didn't want my little guy to be sick. He is better now. I would prefer just take the afternoon off - but if a kid picks an afternoon to be sick - Friday is a good one!
- I did NOT wash 8 loads of laundry, fold, and iron all of it and put it away on Sunday. The laundry fairy did it. She is so wonderful - I don't know what I would do without her?
- I wigged out when Tanner claimed his tooth was hurting. He is four and a half. Four year old kids do NOT have cavities. When I looked into his mouth I did NOT see a HUGE cavity in his mouth. His teeth are brushed twice a day! I do NOT see a visit to the dentist tomorrow!
For more Not Me Monday posts visit: My Charming Kids.